職場中我們難免會和外國人交流,我們?yōu)椴皇嵌Y貌,應該多學習常用英語口語,比如說我們在公司接待客戶應該用什么英語口語來交流或者去出差的時候知道平常一些出差經常用到的職場禮貌英語,下面的這篇一定要收藏好咯。
出差常用英語口語
I had already missed my flight, and the next one wasn't until that evening.
我已經錯過了航班,下一個航班直到當天晚上才起飛。
I wonder if you could help me-I'd like some information about flights to New Zealand.
不知您能否幫我一下 —— 我想了解一些飛往新西蘭的航班信息。
We registered at a three-star hotel near the company.
我們在公司附近的一家三星級酒店登記入住。
What's our schedule for this morning?
今天上午我們的日程安排是什么?
The meeting has been scheduled for this afternoon.
會議安排在今天下午。
After a six-hour flight and a long day of meetings, it's not surprising you're exhausted.
經過六小時的飛行和整日的多次會議,你筋疲力盡一點也不奇怪。
I need your cooperation to make this event a success.
為促使這次活動圓滿成功,我需要你們的合作。
We fixed for the team to visit our headquarters.
我們安排了該工作組參觀我們的總部。
Can we leave our baggage at the hotel until it is time to leave for the airport?
去機場前,我們可以把行李一直留在酒店嗎?
想要在談判中說一口流利的英語,還需要在生活中多開口練習,比如參加BEC商務英語口語培訓或一些英語沙龍活動。希望上面列出的這些商務出差必備英語能對大家有所幫助。
順便分享一個免費領取價值188元的純外教試聽課,一對一的教學模式,提升英語水平,效果扛扛滴,不信,可以來免費試聽:http://www.krbn.com.cn
接待外國客戶英語模板
A: Excuse me, are you Mrs. Green from England?
請問,您來自英格蘭的格林小姐嗎?
B: Yes, I am.
是的。
A: I'm pleased to meet you, Mrs. Green. My name is Myra. I work in Beijing Institute of Technology. I came here to meet you.
很高興見到你,格林小姐,我叫Myra,在北京理工大學工作。我是來接你的。
B: How do you do?
你好
A: How do you do?
你好
B: It's kind of you to meet me at the airport.
你能來機場接我真是太好了。
A: Welcome to Beijing. Is this your first time in China?
歡迎來北京,這是你第一次來中國嗎?
B: No, I have visited China several times, but it's my first visit to Beijing and I think it's a great honor to be invited to your beautiful city.
不是,我來中國已經很多次了,但這是我第一次來北京。我很榮幸應邀參觀北京這做漂亮的城市。
A: It's our pleasure to have you here. I hope you will have a pleasant stay here.
也是我們的榮幸。祝您在北京玩的愉快。
B: Thank you. I'm sure I will have a wonderful time here.
謝謝,我確信我會在這里玩的很開心。
我們學習英語不僅僅要學會說,還要學會在什么場合說什么樣的英語才是最有禮貌的,當然常用英語口語不僅僅上面說的兩個方面,想了解更多看這里哦。
評論